For maintaining the water pressure in a residential water pump system when the pump is not running.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- ANSI/NSF Standard 61 approved - assures safe, clean drinking water
- Blended butyl rubber diaphragm system - isolates the air charge from the water chamber and provides long tank life
- Heavy-duty steel construction - 16 gauge cold rolled steel with appliance-quality paint
- Steel clench ring protects diaphragm from rubbing against tank wall - eliminates abrasion and reduces condensation
- Brass air valve with O-ring seal - allows adjustment of air pre-charge
|Drawdown @ 30/50 PSI (Gal):
||13" x 20" x 13"