Limited Time- Free Microbe-Lift Flocculant Plus 32 oz with Purchase of any PondoVac
Now even more powerful, the multi-function Oase PondoVac 5 Pond Vacuum thoroughly and effortlessly removes debris and silt from ponds or pools, or from wet floors of any type. Thanks to the integrated wastewater pump the dirty wastewater can be optimally drained off without interruption to the suction, saving you the trouble of waiting for the vacuum to empty. Large wheels with whisper tires ensure stable movement through rough terrain as well as low-noise when in operation. The robust aluminum suction tubes, along with a transparent suction tube, permit precise and convenient vacuuming. Including an extensive nozzle package and suction hose/drain hose fittings. A floating hose set for use on the swim pond is available as an option.
- Pond and pool vacuum for uninterrupted, full power cleaning.
- The suction pump runs simultaneously, with the integrated waste pump, which empties the container continuously during use.
- On the outlet side, the PondoVac 5 has a plastic quick connect for a reliable and watertight seal, and easy removal for storage.
- Hand regulator for adjusting the suction power, based on water depths.
- Larger particles such as pebbles or leaves are retained in the pre-filter bag. The zippered bag makes for easy emptying.
- Larger, 6" wheels (6 in.) ensure stable movement through rough terrain as well as low-noise when in operation.
- Can be used for cleaning ponds and pools, as well as a wet vacuum around the home.
- Highly efficient suction depth of 7.5 ft. due to high performance 1800 W motor with optimized blade design.
- Suction capacity up to 2100 gal/h, depending on the implementation conditions.
- Transparent suction tube for easy visual inspection.
What’s in the Box:
- PondoVac 5 vacuum
- 4 robust aluminum suction tubes
- 1 transparent suction tube
- Adjustable floor nozzle
- String algae nozzle
- Wide area nozzle
- Brush nozzle
- Wet suction nozzle
- Debris collection bag
- 16 ft. long suction hose
- 32.8 ft. long discharge hose
|| 120V / 60 Hz
|| 1800 watts
|Max Suction Depth:
|Max Flow Rate:
|| 2100 GPH
|| 1 1/2" threaded
|Suction Hose Length:
|Discharge Hose Length:
|Power Cord Length:
|Dimensions: (L x W x H)
|| 17.2" x 16.7" x 28.2"
|| 53.6 lbs
|| 3 Years (2 Years + 1 Year upon Product Registration)